- Travel costs to and from Ecuador
- Tours and trips in Quito or to other cities and places.
- Public transportation
- General personal expenses
- Airplane and bus tickets, etc.
- Visa costs
- Travel and health insurance (compulsory)
Activities like aerobics and gym, salsa dance lessons, bullfights, as well as trips to the Galapagos Islands, the jungle, Pacific coast, and mountains should be organized independently by volunteers, Spanish students, or tourists. Please note that Spanish classes and volunteer activities are held in the morning, which will leave plenty of time in the afternoons and weekends for sightseeing and traveling throughout Ecuador. We can provide travel tips to help you save money on your outings and tours.