What Homestay Cost Covers
- Home: located in one of the best residential areas of Quito, which a few meters away from Carolina Park, the Sheraton Hotel, Dann Carlton Hotel, and 4 shopping centers in a secure, middle-class neighborhood (see photos). Our host family homes are located very close to one another so our Spanish students, tourists, and volunteers can spend time with one another, and plan weekend outings and trips.
- Bedroom: Fully equipped room (TV and DVD sets, reading lamps, hair dryer, independent closets, carpets, mini fridge), which is normally shared with another Spanish student, tourist, or volunteer. We offer bedrooms with two beds each, housing two people of the same gender. Couples, whether married or not, can also be accommodated. The price is per person not per room.
- Bathroom: Private shower and bathtub with hot water the entire day. You should bring your own personal bath items.
- Food: will be available. For more information, please contact us with your dietary requirements.
- Laundry: Once a week.
- Telephone: Two times per day (local calls only).
- Internet: Unlimited, 24-hour access to high speed internet at the host home. Bring your own laptop.